Dual Profile Board Scanner
The DPS-824S1 Dual Profile Board Scanner is designed for transverse sawmill optimization scanning applications.
With a large scan zone and scan rates up to 3000 scans per second, the
DPS-824S1 is ideal for scanning boards, flitches, and cants up to 12” thick.
The proprietary co-planar scanning technology, combined with the ability to load new processing software delivers scanning performance today with a technology upgrade path for the future.
The industrial grade DPS-824S1 is normally installed in groups of 10-26 scanners, larger and smaller installation are possible. It is considered by many, as the most reliable sawmill scanner available today.
- Measurement Type: 3D Geometric (S1/CV) + RGB Color (CV)
- Scanning Technique: Co-planar coded light
- Ambient Immunity: Excellent
- System Architecture: Hermary Factory Vision Network
- Enclosure Type: Solid CNC Machined Aluminum
- Laser Classifications: Class II Visible
- Trimmer optimization
- Edger optimization
- Cant optimization
- Scan Rate: S1/CV: 3000/1000 scans per second
- Data Points Per Scan: 100+
- Interface: Ethernet – TCP/IP
- Electrical Supply: 24 VDC
- Dimensions: 23.8 x 5.8 x 2.0 inches