Laser Range Sensor
Hermary’s LRS-50 Laser Range Sensor is a popular single point range sensor used in a wide range of industrial applications. Considered by many to be the most rugged, dependable and versatile single point sensors available.
The LRS–50 is based on laser triangulation and delivers up to 1000 distance readings per second.
With a scan range of up to 130 inches and a unique Range/Resolution performance curve, the LRS-50 is suitable for scanning objects of various sizes and precision requirements.
For multiple scanner applications, up to 16 LRS-50’s can be connected through the LRS-16HC (16 Head Concentrator).
- Unique Range/Resolution Curve
- Multi-sensor architecture
- Compact Package
- 1000 Scans per second
- Class II Visible Laser
- 1000 ft (300 m) Cable Length
- Real Time Dimension Monitoring
- Panel Thickness
- Veneer Lathe Pre-charging
- Veneer/Plywood Thickness
- Board Scanning
- Cant Scanning
- Log Scanning
LRS-50 to LRS-16HC: RS422 Serial
5.75 x 3.0 x 1.75 inches
(145 x 75 x 45 mm)
Using the LRS-16HC, data from up to 16 LRS-50 sensors can be combined with encoder data and communicated to a host processor over an Ethernet TCP/IP connection.
- Communicates with up to 16 LRS-50 Sensors
- Concentrates Multiple Sensor Readings
- Encoder Interface for Position
- TCP/IP over Ethernet
- Setup and Diagnostic for LRS-50
- Distributes power to LRS-50 and encoders