Sheet of Light Scanner
The SL-1880 3D Machine Vision scanner is one of our most versatile products and is used in a wide range of industries and applications.
Housed in a rugged enclosure, this fully integrated scanner features a compact design, simplifying installations into existing equipment.
Scanning systems are easily configurable using single or multiple SL-1880 scanners. The SL-1880 can be fixed, gantry or robot mounted.
The SL-1880 Engineered Architecture gives this scanner its high performance and hardened reliability. Providing geometric scan data at up to 1000 scans per second, the SL-1880 is ideal for automation/optimization in various industries such as packaging, food, steel, meat, wood and many others.
- Measurement Type: 3D Geometric + Greyscale
- Scanning Technique: Sheet of Light
- Ambient Immunity: Excellent
- System Architecture: Hermary Factory Vision Network
- Enclosure Type: Solid CNC Machined Aluminum
- Laser Classification: Class II Visible
- Log scanning
- Veneer Lathe Pre-Charging
- Cant scanning
- Bucking systems
- Lineal Edgers
- Smart Saw Butchering
- Web tracking
- Volumetric measurement
- Dimension monitoring
- Extrusion verification
- Robotic Vision (Vision Guided Robotics)
- Scan Rate: Up to 1250 scans per second
- Data Points per Scan: 650+
- Interface: Ethernet – TCP/IP
- Electrical Supply: 24 VDC
- Dimensions: 16.9 x 2.2 x 2.9 inches
- Enclosure Rating: IP 67